Things to worry about:
- Worry about courage
- Worry about cleanliness
- Worry about efficiency
- Worry about horsemanship
Things not to worry about:
- Don’t worry about popular opinion
- Don’t worry about dolls
- Don’t worry about the past
- Don’t worry about the future
- Don’t worry about growing up
- Don’t worry about anybody getting ahead of you
- Don’t worry about triumph
- Don’t worry about failure unless it comes through your own fault
- Don’t worry about mosquitoes
- Don’t worry about flies
- Don’t worry about insects in general
- Don’t worry about parents
- Don’t worry about boys
- Don’t worry about disappointments
- Don’t worry about pleasures
- Don’t worry about satisfactions
F. Scott Fitzgerald in a letter to his 11-year-old daughter, Scottie. (via aaknopf)
The latest KlymloveINC podcast is almost complete! In this episode, we’ll be talking with Jeremy Hanson-Finger about books and also making donuts! There’s nothing like turning pages with greasy, sugar-coated fingers!
In the meantime, check out his online collection of literary delights, Dragnet!
This ain’t no film about duct cleaning. This is real, authentic, actual duct cleaning thanks to Europa Duct Cleaning and Europa Duct Cleaning’s truck and duct cleaning equipment. If it were a film about duct cleaning, there would have been video cameras, walkie-talkies, and a tent with…
Above is Andrew Coyne’s analysis of the online reaction to Bill C-30 and Vic Toews’ tomfoolery. While most us of would say the “the arrival of the online community as a political force” happened a long time ago, it’s good to see the legacy guys like Coyne finally acknowledge it.
Jesse Brown pretty much takes the words right out of my mouth in his response to Coyne over at Maclean’s. It’s definitely worth a read.